Sunday, April 13, 2008

Ready, Set, Summer!


Believe it or not summer is quickly approaching. I went shopping today for my sons' bathing suits and was caught off guard to find that the sizes I needed were completely sold out. (Yes, I know I should be shopping from Born Fabulous but we currently don't have any boys designer bathing suits) Lucky for the girls, Born Fabulous does have some adorable girls designer bathing suits!

Born Fabulous has a great selection of Kate Mack designer girls bathing suits. We also have lots of great bathing suit accessories like cover-ups, sun hats and sandals.
Visit us and recieve 10% OFF any girls bathing suit purchase now through April 30th, 2008.

Use code SWIM10408 at checkout.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home