Friday, February 08, 2008

Let Them Ride in Style!

Talk about Fabulous!! Have you seen these replacement carseat covers? They are super soft and plush and come in a large selection of prints. What makes these replacement carseat covers so special is that they actually replace the existing cover so they fit snug and secure and create a cozy cloud-like ride for your little one!

Choose your style .. Funky zebra print carseat covers, or soft and girly flowered carseat covers, camo boy carseat covers ... the choices are endless!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bought one of these for my daughter...she loves it!!!!

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just received my carseat cover today...I am so happy with my purchase! I will have to get another one when my son outgrows his infant carrier!

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home