Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Vintage Baby Clothing Sale Ends Tomorrow!!



My Vintage Baby clothing line for Spring 2010 is amazing! The styles and colors are so fun, girly and perfect for spring! My Vintage Baby Direct has a great sale for the month of March. You still have one day left to shop My Vintage Baby to take advantage of this sale.





Shop www.MyVintageBaby.com/BornFabulous and you will be paying 25-35% OFF RETAIL!





This month, you will receive a free hair accessory of your choice with any $100 order! If you like any My Vintage Baby outfit you will love the hair accessory! You can pick any headband or hair clip from any collection!





My Vintage Baby Direct is so sure you will love your clothing that they make returns and exchanges simple!





My Vintage Baby hasn't forgotten about the boys! J by My Vintage Baby is so cute and trendy for your little boy! If you aren't familiar with J or My Vintage Baby clothing you are sure to fall in love!

Shop My Vintage Baby Clothing Sale Now!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home