Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Keeping up on kids' fashions!


I remember the days when I couldn't wait for the latest issue of Cosmo. I'm almost embarrassed to admit it, but now I get my magazine high from Child. I just can't believe that they keep sending me this magazine about raising kids with smarts and style for free. Child discusses issues from potty training to healthy kid snacks to (my fav) celebrity kid fashions and trends. I flip through the pages looking to see what designer clothes Kingston (Gwen Stefani's son) and Ryder (Kate Hudson's son) are wearing.



If you don't already receive Child magazine I highly suggest getting your own free subscription! When you do, look to see who is wearing designer brands available at Poshie Tots!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home